About keithnsusan

Freelance writer/photographer team writing for many magazines. Always happy to be Somewhere Else - even if it's close to home

Gadding about Guildford 2


The old gaol (above) in Guildford was built in 1840 and enlarged in the 1860s, during the convict era. The adjacent old courthouse (now the tourist information centre) was opened in 1867 and was partly built by convicts.

Advertisements